Monday, May 5, 2008

Early Bird gets a worm! Second One gets a Fish :)

And finally, I am back to the world of blogs. With Laziness cribbing and not so good days around - I did not feel like decorating(I do call so - Never mind) my blog with another entry.Alright. Who wants to talk about the past? I dont wanna do it now. Okay - The blog title - Sounds funny? But- that looks true in most of the cases. I saw this modern proverb(Remember - Proverbs in our School article board - as 'THOUGHT FOR THE DAY' - Ushhhhhh! - No Past memories in this entry - heh).Back on track - I saw these words on someone's scribble board in Office. That made me think about ICL vs IPL. Many a players - Lance Klusener, Chris Cairns, Craig Mcmillan, Justin Kemp, Nathan Astle, Brian Lara, Inzamam were so early but i would not consider ICL as a worm. May be its a fish too. But, IPL is gold fish - ain't it. Whatsoever, Had these players been in IPL - the tournament would have been much more fascinating. Brian Lara leads Mumbai Champions in ICL. Had he been with Sachin Tendulkar for Mumbai Indians in IPL - wow! - i do not have words to express - Sachin and Lara - deadly combination. Lance Klusener plays for Kolkata Tigers in ICL. Let us rewind back to the first game of IPL. What would have been the case had Klusener opened the innings with Mccullum for Kolkata Knightriders. Mind boggling. Many a combinations.Michael Bevan in Chennai Superstars joining hands with Mr.Cricket Mike Hussey for Chennai Superkings.Alright. Lets me get back to earth.See you all fellas. Njoy Life. Stay good. Catch you all later, but as soon as possible. :)

No comments: